During the summer 2018 bar review period, Maloney Library access will be available to all Fordham University School of Law and Fordham University graduates with Fordham student identification or Fordham Alumni Association cards.
Access for bar exam students who are not graduates of Fordham University or Fordham University School of Law will be granted under the following conditions:
1. You must be enrolled in a bar review course at Fordham University School of Law.
2. 50 bar study passes will be sold for $50 each on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. Bar study passes permit access to the Maloney Library from May 24, 2018 to July 24, 2018.
4. You must appear in person to purchase a bar pass (one pass per person).
The first day of sale will be Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. at the Reference Desk in the Maloney Library (5th floor).
There are no advance reservations for passes.
Payment must be in the form of a check or money order payable to the Maloney Library. Note: we cannot accept cash or credit card payments.
Those wishing to obtain a pass must present the following two forms of identification:
1. Law school identification, state identification, or a passport.
2. Proof of registration for the July 2018 New York State Bar Exam: bar review identification or letter from bar examiners are acceptable as proof.
For Maloney Library hours, please visit: http://lawlib1.lawnet.fordham.edu/libinfo/calendar.html.