Seating Reservation: Law School Building
- Seats in the Maloney Library and Law School Building are open only to Fordham Law Students
(students pursuing a degree from Fordham Law School).
- Fordham Law Students wishing to study must reserve a seat using this system.
- Law students may reserve only (4) one-hour slots per day. Slots can be consecutive.
- Reservations can be made the same day or next day.
Example: Beginning at 12am Monday morning, reservations can be made for Monday and Tuesday.
- NOTE: Only designated classrooms may be used for studying. Open classrooms that are not designated as study spaces may NOT be used for studying.
For more information see here.
Each reservation schedule will open in a new tab.
Room 3-01 (35) Mon 5pm-11pm; Tues-Thurs 8am-4pm; Fri & Sun 8am-11pm
Room 3-02 (35) Mon 8am-1pm; Tues-Thurs 8am-4pm; Fri-Sun 8am-11pm
Room 3-03 (35) Tues & Thurs 8am-11pm, Wed 8am-4pm; Fri & Sun 8am-11pm; Sat 2pm-11pm
Room 3-04 (46) Fri 4pm-11pm; Sat & Sun 8am-11pm