Free access will continue to be available for all Fordham Law School and Fordham University graduates, with Fordham student ID or Fordham Alumni Association card.
Access to bar studiers who are not graduates of Fordham University or Fordham Law School will be granted under the following conditions:
– You must be taking a bar review course at Fordham Law School
– 50 bar study passes will be sold for $50 each on a first come first served basis.
– Bar study passes permits access to library from May 23, 2017 through July 25, 2017.
– You must appear in person to purchase a bar pass (one pass per person).
– The first day of sale will be Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 8:00 am at the Reference Desk in the Maloney Library (5th floor).
– There are no advance reservations taken for the passes.
– Payment must be in the form of a check or money order. We cannot accept credit cards or cash.
– Make checks & money orders payable to the Fordham Law School Library.
Those wishing to obtain a pass should have the following two (2) forms of ID:
– Law School ID, Driver’s License or Passport
– Proof that they are taking the July 2017 Bar Exam (bar review ID or letter from Bar Examiners are acceptable as proof of bar study).
For Fordham Law Library hours, please visit http://lawlib1.lawnet.fordham.edu/libinfo/calendar.html