- Empirical Research Assistance
- Ordering Materials with Research Funds
- Research Assistants Training and Library Research Assistants
- Faculty Article Submission Guide
For research assistance from your liaison librarian, please visit our Faculty Liaison Program page.
- Serve as guides to library services
- Perform specialized research
- Create topical bibliographies
- Provide current awareness materials
- Offer research instruction sessions
- Advise and train research assistants
To identify your liaison, visit our Faculty Liaison List.
Please contact your liaison to set up these services:
When accessing these resources from off-campus or via Fordham University’s wireless network, you will need to login using your my.fordham credentials.
If you need help obtaining your my.fordham credentials, please contact:
Fordham University Help Desk
If you experience trouble accessing library resources using the correct credentials, please contact your library liaison.