- Empirical Research Assistance
- Ordering Materials with Research Funds
- Research Assistants Training and Library Research Assistants
- Faculty Article Submission Guide
For research assistance from your liaison librarian, please visit our Faculty Liaison Program page.
- Serve as guides to library services
- Perform specialized research
- Create topical bibliographies
- Provide current awareness materials
- Offer research instruction sessions
- Advise and train research assistants
To identify your liaison, visit our Faculty Liaison List.
Please contact your liaison to set up these services:
Research training can be oriented toward a specific topic or skill.
This service is particularly useful in classes in which students write research papers.
The Library also offers Law Practice Technology instruction on e-discovery, cybersecurity, legal analytics, and forms and document automation.
If your class would benefit from a session on one of these topics, please consider having a reference librarian visit your class.
To arrange a training session, contact:
Larry Abraham, Head of Instructional Services
When accessing these resources from off-campus or via Fordham University’s wireless network, you will need to login using your my.fordham credentials.
If you need help obtaining your my.fordham credentials, please contact:
Fordham University Help Desk
If you experience trouble accessing library resources using the correct credentials, please contact your library liaison.