Each full-time law faculty member is assigned a librarian as his/her liaison to the Maloney Library.
- Serve as guides to library services
- Perform specialized research
- Create topical bibliographies
- Provide current awareness materials
- Offer research instruction sessions
- Advise and train research assistants
To find your liaison, please consult the Faculty Liaison List.
Any faculty member who wishes to be assigned a different liaison may contact:
Todd Melnick, Maloney Library Director
If you have any questions or comments about the program, please contact:
Alison Shea, Head of Reference