Skip to content
- Only Fordham Law School students may use the reservation system.
- Law students must have a patron record in our system to reserve a room.
- Students may reserve only two one-hour slots per day. Slots can be consecutive.
- Reservations can be made for the same day.
- Students must use their Fordham Law email address (e.g. email@example.com) to use the system.
- The “S.R. PIN” (Study Room PIN) is the last four digits of a student’s Fordham ID number (FIDN).
There are three room sizes:
- Students will receive an email verification upon making or canceling a reservation.
- Students can use the “Find My Room Reservations” feature to list their current reservations.