- Seats in the Maloney Library and Law School Building are open only to Fordham Law Students
(students pursuing a degree from Fordham Law School).
- Fordham Law Students wishing to study must reserve a seat using this system.
- Law students may reserve only (4) one-hour slots per day. Slots can be consecutive.
- Reservations can be made the same day or next day.
Example: Beginning at 12am Monday morning, reservations can be made for Monday and Tuesday.
- NOTE: Only designated classrooms may be used for studying. Open classrooms that are not designated as study spaces may NOT be used for studying.
- Students will receive an email verification upon making a reservation.
There are three seating locations:
If you encounter a problem please contact:
Louise Choate, Head of Circulation and Access, email@example.com
Rodman Williams, Evening/Weekend Supervisor, firstname.lastname@example.org