The Maloney Library is offering 50 bar passes for sale for the 2023 bar study period. Passes will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
Holders of a bar pass will have the following privileges:
- access to the Maloney Library study space, during regular hours, from May 30 – July 25, 2023 and
- the ability to check out equipment such as phone and computer chargers.
Please note that holders of bar passes will not be able to book study rooms or booths.
Bar passes will be available for $50. To purchase a pass, please follow this process:
- Complete a Bar Study Pass Application form. The form will be available starting on Thursday, May 18th at noon.
- Once you have completed the form, the Circulation Department will be in touch with you about availability and payment within 48 hours.
- Payment should be made in advance and can be made with a credit card over the phone or in person.
- Starting on May 30th at 10 am, you may come to the Maloney Library to pick up your bar study pass. You must bring your Law School ID and proof of registration for the July 2023 bar exam or enrollment in a bar review course.
- If you have not paid for your bar study pass by May 30th at 5 pm, you will forfeit your spot and it will go to another applicant.