IMPORTANT: Renew Your Free NYTimes Account Now!
Fordham University will be expanding free access to The New York Times to all current Fordham University faculty, students, and staff.
Due to this change, your Fordham Law School sponsored free New York Times digital access will be stopped on Friday 9/23, and you will need to ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT to maintain access to the free NYTimes.com account beyond that date. The new account is also free and will have the same content as the old account.
Please follow the instructions below to maintain access to the NYTimes.com:
- Log out of nytimes.com on all your devices if you are logged-in.
- Go to accessnyt.com.
- Type and select “Fordham University” in the box
- Click “Already have an account? Log in here.”
- Input your existing New York Times login credentials
- Select your status as “student” (enter graduation date) or “faculty/staff.”
- Click “Login” and you will be directed to www.nytimes.com
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.