Research Assistants (RAs) are granted additional library privileges upon registering with the Maloney Library.
RA privileges include:
- Photocopy funds – available at the IT Law Help Desk (Lower Level 125)
- Additional printing allowance – available through the IT Law Help Desk
- Charging out material under faculty member’s account
To register your RA, please fill out the RA form. Please indicate:
- Length of employment for your RA
- Privileges which you wish to grant your RA
You can also send an email with this information to:
Kelly Leong, Head of Reference
The library offers special training for RAs at the “RA Bootcamp”, offered each year at the end of May.
The Library employs its own Research Assistants. If you have a small research project (under 20 hours) for which it is not feasible to hire you own RA, please contact:
Gail McDonald, Reference Librarian