NOTE: You do NOT have to book a study seat if you only want to print, scan, or check out/return books.
Taking a Zoom class on campus:
Please reserve one of our Single-user Booths if you need to take a Zoom class on campus. They are bookable up to 1 hour per day.
Library Study Space Rules
- Study spaces may be reserved by Fordham Law students only.
- Group Study Rooms are bookable throughout the year and are intended for use by 2 OR MORE Fordham Law students.
- Group study spaces may be reserved for up to 2 hours (120 minutes) per day, in consecutive (back-to-back) or non-consecutive 60 minute time blocks.
- Single-user booths may be booked for a maximum of 1 hour per day in 15-minute increments. Reservations can be consecutive.
- Exam Study Seats may/must be booked DURING READING/FINALS PERIOD ONLY.
- At all other times, open seating in the library is first come, first served.