- Study spaces in the Law School building including the Law Library are open to Fordham Law students only.
- Fordham University’s contact tracing protocol requires all designated Law School spaces be reserved using this system.
- Compliance with all health and safety protocols is required. All violators will be reported to the Office of Student Affairs and will be excluded from the building for a minimum of two weeks.
- Only designated spaces may be used.
- Reservations can be made for the same day or the next day only.
- Law students will receive email confirmation of reservation.
- Individual Study Seats
- Group Study Rooms
- To Attend an Online Class or Event
- Student Organization Meeting Room (4-07)
- Virtual Study Rooms (NEW!)
If you encounter a problem please contact: