Faculty members may place articles, books, exams, and other material in the course reserve collection of the Maloney Library.
- Patrons can borrow course reserve material for two hours.
- Course reserve material cannot leave the library.
- Enter the professor’s name or the course name in the library search box.
- Look under the “Course Reserves/Exams” section of the results for the call number for the desired material.
- Provide the call number to the Circulation staff. Staff will retrieve the requested item.
Please consult the Circulation Department with any questions.